- compresses an image to make the file smaller. JPEG files are some of the most popular and widely used image formats in the world. And a RAW file contains all the uncompressed and unprocessed image data captured by the sensors of a digital camera or scanner.
- Raw has the bigger file size then Jpeg.
- Yes you can you use Software such as adobe photoshop lightroom enables you to process RAW files, edit, and export as, for example, a JPEG or PNG — making a copy so you still have the RAW file with all its detail. Because they’re so large, sharing RAW files can be challenging.
- If i was shooting an event i would shoot raw if i had the space to so i can get the best quality possible of the event.
- pop art is an art movement that emerged in the late 1950s and ’60s that challenged the traditions of fine art by using imagery from popular and mass culture
- Warhol went on to become an illustrator for Glamour magazine, which placed him as a leading figure in the 1950s Pop Art movement.
- there just pictures that other people took and are random colors
- i did him cause hes most popular and his work is just different and i like it
- my friends
- my family
- The flash
- David Goggins
- Miss P
- My GF
- pictures need good lighting
- pictures are more then just looking thru a camera and clicking buttons
- pictures can show personality
- editing is a big part of photography
- you can make your ideas come to life with pictures
- the purpose of the main light is to give the original light of your subject
- the fill light is to fill in the darkness of your subject that is left
- Butterfly lighting and Split lighting and hair light
2. making good shots and deciding camera positions
4. i like to find good angles and just finding good pictures
5. you need a bachelor’s degree in the film your doing